Welcome Online to the Geography Hub
Welcome to the Geography Plymouth Hub! We aim to promote collaboration across the city to develop quality learning experiences for our Geographers, by drawing upon the wealth of knowledge and experience of our colleagues in and around Plymouth. Our purpose is to support teachers and practitioners in helping children to develop their Geography skills and raise standards, through nurturing enquiring minds and promoting an interest in the world around them. We hope you find this website useful, please get in touch if you’d like to be a part of it!
- Improved exam results
- Improved progress within specific department or specialist areas.
- Improved attendance
- Improved Ofsted evidence
- Successful Academy transition
- Improved behaviour / discipline
- Progress in closing the achievement gap (particularly in relation to pupils in receipt of FSM and vulnerable groups).
- Reduction of in-school variation
- Evidence of external accreditation